This is in addition to the normal checklist of items
- If you have purchased the land already and you have owned the lot (land) less than 12 months, Settlement Statement showing the purchase price for the lot.
- Document your current house in the 1003 (Loan Application or where)
- Construction Check List
- Cost-to build figures / Cost break-down (itemization fitures)
- Copy of the contractors license
- Resume of the contractor
- Copy of building permit (if already purchased & paperwork has been issued)
- Copy of blue prints (plans)
- Analysis done by either an appraiser or a real estate agent on the new construction.