Did you know that we make loans based on your financial assets.
We do not need Appraisals, Credit Reports, Project Approvals or traditional underwriting of a loan application, Condo Questionnaires, etc.!!
Example of Use of Funds:
Business projects, working capital, Fund your project, Fractional Property, Investment Properties, Spec Home Projects, Developers, Fund Luxury Purchases (Boat, Yacht, Condo & Condo-hotel loans, 2nd Home, Air Plane).
- NO MAXIMUM LOAN AMOUNT!!! (100K MIN.)
- Below Market Interest Rates – FIXED RATES from 1.5% to 4.5%
- No PMI ever required
- High Loan Values – loan to security value ratios up to 80% (this means that you may be able to finance 100% plus of the purchase price!)
- Non-Taxable event – as the securities are not sold
- Borrower Retains All Market Appreciation – borrower receives the benefit of any dividend, interest or split that the securities generate.
- Not based off of credit
- This is a Non-Recourse Loan
- Open to Foreign Nationals
- Loan Proceeds May Be Used For Any Purpose – personal, business, etc.
- Flexible Terms at Loan Maturity – the borrower may renew the loan, refinance, extend the terms or pay off the loan
- Prompt Response to Your Loan Inquiry – usually within one business day of receiving the security information.
- Funds can be deposited into the borrowers account in 7 to 10 business days once the contract is signed and the transfer takes place.
SECURITIES THAT QUALIFY AS COLLATERAL ARE:
- U.S. Treasuries
- Government bonds
- Securities (Publicly traded)
- Stock (Publicly Traded (NYSE, AMEX, etc.)
Publicly and Actively traded stocks, mutual funds, bonds and treasury notes that are not restricted in any manner. Most foreign securities are acceptable, subject to verification and authentication of authenticity.
WHAT CANNOT BE USED:
- 401(k)’s, IRA’s or any restricted retirement fund
- Money Market Accounts
- Gold or silver mines
- Bank Guarantees or Warranties
- Private notes or private bonds
- Bonds that are coming due within 3 years
- Bearer Bonds
- RSP’s, RRSP’s, (Canadian retirement accts.)