Finance the purchase of your mobile home, or refinance your existing mortgage with a mobile home loan from American Financial Resources. We focus on finding just the right loan program for you and your property, that will help you meet your financial goals.
We offer the following loan programs for manufactured homes (mobile homes).
- FHA Loans
- Conventional Loans
Our FHA manufactured home loan program allows us to offer extremely low rates with a fixed-rate mortgage.
Will my property qualify for a Manufactured Home (Mobile home) mortgage?
To be eligible for a manufactured home (mobile home loan) the following requirements must be met:
- The home must be a minimum of 400 square feet.
- The home must have been built after June 15, 1976, and in conformance with the Federal Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards. (There will be a certification label to signify this).
- The loan must also cover the land that the manufactured home sits on, the home must be on a permanent foundation, and cannot be located in a trailer park or flood zone.
- The borrower’s credit score must be a minimum of 620 FICO.
- Minimum Loan Amount: $60,000