With an FHA Streamline Loan, you can lower your payments on your existing FHA Mortgage Loan.
FHA Streamline Refinance Loans are easy!!
- NO Origination fees
- Appraisal is not required
- No verification of employment is needed!
Thousands of home owners who have an FHA Mortgage have utilized the FHA streamline refinance to lower their interest rate.
Requirements for an FHA Streamline Refinance
- The mortgage to be refinanced must already be FHA insured
- The mortgage to be refinanced should be current (not delinquent)
- The refinance must lower the principal and interest payment of the previous mortgage payment
- The borrower may not receive cash from loan proceeds in excess of $500
- Any subordinate financing may remain in place as long as it is subordinated on title
- The term of the new mortgage must be the lesser of 30 years or the unexpired term of the mortgage plus 12 years. A borrower cannot refinance from a 15 year loan to a 30 year loan.
- An appraisal is not required unless the closing costs are wrapped into the loan. Streamline refinances without an appraisal are limited to the unpaid principal balance, minus any refund credit of the mortgage insurance premium (MIP), plus the new upfront MIP if it is to be financed in the mortgage
- No termite report is required
- The borrower cannot be late, delinquent, or in default of any federal debt
Why an FHA streamline loan is Easy
- Lower your interest rate FAST!
- Very little money out of your pocket – HUD (FHA) Requires that the home owner pays the upfront Mortgage Insurance premium.
- Requires little to no financial documentation on your part
Mortgage Miracles Happen is an FHA Mortgage Lender in the following states: