FHA Refinance mortgage loans
Your current mortgage does not have to be an FHA mortgage loan to refinance into an FHA loan.
Reasons to refinance into an FHA loan are:
- Higher Debt to Income ratios allowed.
- FHA Loans typically have lower interest rates than conventional mortgage loans.
- More lenient credit underwriting guidelines
- 2 years from the date of discharge on a bankruptcy.
- 3 years from the date of foreclosure recorded.
- 1×30 mortgage late in the past 12 months
- 580 minimum Fico Score for 3.5% down payment
That is the beauty of FHA refinance loans.
Mortgage Miracles Happen is a mortgage broker for FHA refinance mortgage loans in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Texas, Utah & Wyoming.
We also offer FHA purchase loans, refinance, cash-out refinances, cash-out debt consolidation loans, Streamline Refinance loans.