Home Help is a Home Buying course put on by Miracles Happen and the Ben Gerritsen mortgage lending team. The Ben Gerritsen mortgage team has a background in the mortgage lending field and has helped many individuals get into homes and refinance their homes.
Discover the possibilities of home ownership and find out if it’s right for you!
Ogden Home Step-up LAUNCH EVENT
Friday, February 9, 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Saturday, February 10, 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Visit Miracles Happen web page to REGISTER for the Ogden Home Step-up Launch Event. Please register in advance for this event. Walk-ins are welcome, but only registered customers are assured of meeting with a professional to determine eligibility for a Home Step-up reservation.
Admission is Free.
Free parking will be available.
Grant Programs we provide:
- Provides eligible home buyers down payment assistance.
- Provides home buyer education that can prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of home ownership.
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development
At the Launch Event You Can:
- Meet with a certified Home Mortgage Consultant to qualify for a first mortgage if you choose.
- Find out if you are eligible for down payment assistance on qualified properties.
- Sign up for education programs that can prepare you for finding and financing a home and managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership.
Required Documents for All Attendees:
ALL attendees, those who want to seek pre-approval must bring the following documents:
- Copy of Drivers License
- Copy of Social Security Card or Proof
- Gross income amount for ALL members of the family age 18 and older: primary, second and part-time jobs, as well as overtime, bonuses, and commissions
- 60 days’ pay stubs with year-to-date information for all jobs and for each member of the household age 18 and older
- Proof of any and all other income received by each household member, such as Social Security Award letter, retirement and/or pension income, unemployment income, death or disability payments, divorce/court decree for alimony and/or child support, etc.
- Federal tax returns for the past two years (1040’s) (Must be signed & dated by both individuals on the tax returns).
- W-2s for the past two years
- Recent two (2) months of personal bank statements (all pages); self-employed applicants should also bring recent two (2) months of business bank statements
- Current Profit and Loss Statement for self-employed individuals
- Proof of full time student status, for individuals age 18 and older who receive income but also attend school full time (statement from school/institution with dates of attendance or specific reference to upcoming school term, and confirmation of full time status)
- If divorced, copy of divorce decree.
If you plan to meet with a Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Consultant to seek pre-approval for a mortgage, you should bring these documents.
NOTE: The documents required for determining NeighborhoodLIFT eligibility and for qualifying for a Wells Fargo pre-approval are NOT the same. Please be sure to review both lists.
Not able to attend the launch event on December 12-13, 2014? Check back here to see if funds are still available after the event. Contact NeighborWorks Salt Lake for questions about NeighborhoodLIFT at
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ page.