VA IRRL Refinance checklist
Documents needed for a VA IRRL refinance loan.
b) Disclosures (Loan officer will help with this).
The following documents are Required for processing your FHA Streamline Refinance loan.
Please provide in .PDF files. Let us know if you cannot provide the documents in .pdf format.
1) Copy of your current mortgage statement. – (Your current VA mortgage statement will identify your balance, VA interest rate, your escrow account, and if you really have a VA loan or not.)
2) Mortgage Note – Current VA Loan (Usually located in your closing documents of your current loan closing package from the title company).
This document will say in big bold black letter on the top- Attention this Loan is assumable with authorization of the Department of Veterans Affairs and will say NOTE.
3) Settlement statement from your current loan (Found in your closing package / closing documents of your current loan from the title company).
4) Copy of Drivers License or Government issued ID (Military ID is acceptable) – (Must be clear & legible – take a picture with your phone or scan)
5) Copy of Social Security Card (for each borrower – (Must be clear & legible – take a picture with your phone or scan)
7) Employment verification – We verify that you are currently working with your employer. We will need the employment section of the loan application completed. We will need to have the contact information of your HR department or employer or The Work Number Information to verify your employment.
Other Items needed
Letters of explanation – If needed when we pull your credit report
a) All credit inquiries on the credit report (Loan officer will help with this in reviewing the credit report).
b) All addresses on credit report (Loan officer will help with this).
c) All name variations on the credit report (Loan officer will help with this).
Ben was so great to work with on our refinance. He went above and beyond to make sure it was done right and that everything was in place. We would highly recommend him to anyone.
Ben worked with us when we were buying a home and I was particularly impressed with how quickly he always responded, even at odd hours. He was a pleasure to work with and we have already recommended him to friends.
Ben was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. He had our best interest at heart through our entire home buying process and never pressured us. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy or refinance a home.