Construction Loan checklist
This is in addition to the normal checklist of items
- If you have purchased the land already and you have owned the lot (land) less than 12 months, Settlement Statement showing the purchase price for the lot.
- Document your current house in the 1003 (Loan Application or where)
- Construction Check List
- Cost-to build figures / Cost break-down (itemization fitures)
- Copy of the contractors license
- Resume of the contractor
- Copy of building permit (if already purchased & paperwork has been issued)
- Copy of blue prints (plans)
- Analysis done by either an appraiser or a real estate agent on the new construction.
Ben was so great to work with on our refinance. He went above and beyond to make sure it was done right and that everything was in place. We would highly recommend him to anyone.
Ben worked with us when we were buying a home and I was particularly impressed with how quickly he always responded, even at odd hours. He was a pleasure to work with and we have already recommended him to friends.
Ben was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. He had our best interest at heart through our entire home buying process and never pressured us. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy or refinance a home.