You’ve Served Your Country
VA Loans are a benefit that you have earned.
Let us help you with the financing that you have earned a right to have.
VA Loan Types
We fund the following types of VA mortgage Loans:
- VA purchase loans– Up to 100% LTV of the purchase price
- Refinance VA Loans – Lower your existing VA loans interest rate. – You can refinance up to 100% of the value of your home.
- VA IRRL (VA Streamline Refinance loan) – No appraisal required – Lower your existing VA loans interest rate.
- VA Cash Out loans – Up to 100% of the value of your home
Who Qualifies for a VA Loan
- Veterans, member of the military, or a surviving spouse of a veteran?
- Do you want fast approval and minimal red tape?
- National Guard Members (minimum of 6 years of service)
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, a VA loan might be right for you!
VA Loan Features
- 30 and 15 year terms available, both with fixed rates
- Jumbo VA loans available up to $1,094,625 ($1,500,000 in Alaska and Hawaii) and up to $325,000 cash-out on a refinance
- Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value with VA loans
- Buy a home with no money down (primary home)
- No monthly PMI with a VA loan
- VA loans are governed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
How VA Loans Work
- Monthly payments on VA loans are based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 30 or 15 years
- Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
VA loans provide fixed rate loans with competitive interest rates. Available Terms are 15 or 30-year terms.
Qualification for a VA loan is easier, even if you have dinged up, less-than-perfect credit.
No PMI with VA Loans
- There’s never a monthly insurance (no PMI) with VA loans
VA Credit Score Requirements
- Credit scores as low as 580 qualify for VA loans
Miracles Happen specialize in Va loans for veterans and military personal.
Ben was so great to work with on our refinance. He went above and beyond to make sure it was done right and that everything was in place. We would highly recommend him to anyone.
Ben worked with us when we were buying a home and I was particularly impressed with how quickly he always responded, even at odd hours. He was a pleasure to work with and we have already recommended him to friends.
Ben was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. He had our best interest at heart through our entire home buying process and never pressured us. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy or refinance a home.