Benefits of a Reverse Mortgage Loan
A reverse mortgage loan gives you the ability to enjoy financial security and feel more positive about your future so you can live in your home as your primary residence (as long as you comply with the terms of the loan).
You also have the freedom to use the money you receive however you want—there are no limitations!
- Supplement your retirement income
- Pay off existing liens on the property (including mortgage liens).
- Pay for medical care, prescription drugs and in-home care
- Cover large or unexpected expenses
- Make home improvements and repairs
- Modify your home for better accessibility
- Travel to visit family and friends or vacations
- Contribute to your grandchildren’s college education
- Buy that new car you need or want
- Gifts for the children/grandchildren
- Live a more comfortable lifestyle
We are a Reverse Mortgage Loan lender specialist in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Utah & Texas.
Ben was so great to work with on our refinance. He went above and beyond to make sure it was done right and that everything was in place. We would highly recommend him to anyone.
Ben worked with us when we were buying a home and I was particularly impressed with how quickly he always responded, even at odd hours. He was a pleasure to work with and we have already recommended him to friends.
Ben was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. He had our best interest at heart through our entire home buying process and never pressured us. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy or refinance a home.