Refinance Mortgage Loans
Refinance Mortgage Loans:
- Lower the interest rate of your existing mortgage loan.
- Lower the Total Loan payments and total interest payments and interest rates of your overall debt obligations with a Cash-Out Refinance loan.
Types of Refinance Mortgage Loans
- Conventional Refinance Mortgage Loans
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- Cash-Out mortgage loans – Pay off other debts with higher payments.
- FHA Refinance Loans, FHA Streamline Refinance
- VA Refinance Loans – Your existing loan does not need to be a VA loan. You only need to have VA eligibility to refinance with a VA mortgage loan.
- USDA Refinance Loans
Whether the house (property) is your Primary Residence, a 2nd Home or an Investment property, we lend on each type of property.
States that we do refinance mortgage loans are:
Ben was so great to work with on our refinance. He went above and beyond to make sure it was done right and that everything was in place. We would highly recommend him to anyone.
Ben worked with us when we were buying a home and I was particularly impressed with how quickly he always responded, even at odd hours. He was a pleasure to work with and we have already recommended him to friends.
Ben was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. He had our best interest at heart through our entire home buying process and never pressured us. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy or refinance a home.