Refinance Mortgage Loans:
- Lower the interest rate of your existing mortgage loan.
- Lower the Total Loan payments and total interest payments and interest rates of your overall debt obligations with a Cash-Out Refinance loan.
Types of Refinance Mortgage Loans
- Conventional Refinance Mortgage Loans
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- Cash-Out mortgage loans – Pay off other debts with higher payments.
- FHA Refinance Loans, FHA Streamline Refinance
- VA Refinance Loans – Your existing loan does not need to be a VA loan. You only need to have VA eligibility to refinance with a VA mortgage loan.
- USDA Refinance Loans
Whether the house (property) is your Primary Residence, a 2nd Home or an Investment property, we lend on each type of property.
States that we do refinance mortgage loans are: