Mortgage Miracles Happen, LLC Disclosures and License Information
Mortgage Miracles Happen, LLC is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
Mortgage Miracles Happen, LLC State Disclosure Requirements
Mortgage Miracles Happen, LLC is a licensed mortgage broker *The following states require disclosure of licensing information.* (If your state is not listed, it doesn’t require a specific license disclosure):
Mortgage Miracles Happen, LLC is licensed in the following states:
- Arizona: AZ Address: 7137 E Rancho 4122 McLellan Road, Unit #1, Mesa, AZ 85205; Mortgage Broker License # 0937981,
- Colorado – Mortgage Miracles Happen, LLC; DBA: Quick VA Loans, NMLS #1289680, (888) 474-0404, Regulated by the Division of Real Estate;
- Florida License – Mortgage Miracles Happen, LLC; DBA: Quick VA Loans, Mortgage Broker License # MBR1900,
- Texas: DBA: Quick VA Loans, Texas TDSML Texas Recovery Fund
- UT license – Mortgage Miracles Happen, LLC; DBA: Quick VA Loans, # 7380298 Utah DRE
- Wyoming License Mortgage Miracles Happen, LLC; Mortgage Broker License # 3090.
Mortgage Miracles Happen, LLC Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 1289680.
Visit the NMLS access page for more information.
NMLS access page
In Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov.